Last Minute Gift IdeasAre you done with your Christmas shopping yet? If you’re looking for some inspiration, you’re in luck. Here are a few great gift ideas for your loved ones:
- For children
- A 529 plan contribution. What is better than a gift towards someone’s education? I bet they get enough toys anyway.
- A share of stock. You no longer need to overpay for a commemorative stock certificate. Open an online brokerage account with a small minimum investment. Make sure the stock you buy is relatable (Disney or McDonalds are classics).
- For young adults
- A Roth IRA contribution (subject to income limitations)
- A one-hour session with an investment advisor
- A subscription to YNAB (You Need a Budget)
- For any age
- A donation to their favorite charity (think about using appreciated stock or a Qualified Charitable Distribution)
- Home baked cookies. I never said it had to be a finance-related gift. Who doesn’t like Christmas cookies?
Enjoy the holidays!